Here are three more Covenanter foot ensigns.
First up, a flag captured at Dunbar in 1650. It probably belonged to a Captain Christall from John Forbes of Leslie's regiment.
Next, an ensign captured at Preston in 1648. It may have belonged to a Captain Leslie in Sir Alexander Fraser of Philforth's Firelocks, raised in Aberdeenshire in 1648.
And the third one is a generic Covenanter ensign, using the motto as it appears on a surviving flag in the National Museum of Scotland.